MKK EUROPE B.V. Amstelveen (NH) is for the European market and a part outside Europe the sales- and service point of the Japanese company
Mitsubishi Kakoki Kaisha Ltd (MKK). MKK is one of world’s largest producer of separators for the marine and industrie as well.
For our After Sales Service Section we have a job for an :
TECHNICAL SALES CO-ORDINATOR
Target of the job
As Technical Sales Co-Ordinator you are responsible for managing, checking and handling all kinds of service and repair work on board seagoing vessels and land installations which are carried out by our authorized service technicians.
Mainly, Desk work as:
- Online trouble shooting of oil separators and/or separator module.
- Assess whether a technician should be sent or not.
- Accepting and handling of service requests.
- Affinity with the shipping world is a requirement.
- Age from 40 years or older.
- MTS level, Operational Technician, Ship technician or/and experience as marine technician.
- English in word and writing.
- Communicatief proficiency (writing and verbal).
- Driven licence B, BE.
We will offer excellent primary and secondary work conditions.
For more information please contact:
Mr. Seiji Hosoi, General Manager, email firstname.lastname@example.org
You are requested to send your application with your C.V. to our address hereunder.
MKK Europe BV
T.a.v. S. Hosoi
1185 ZS Amstelveen